The position is for the middle management job. The role is an exciting mix of client facing & operational excellence. This role gives an immense opportunity to learn the practical aspects of accounting including a practical understanding of the concepts, which is necessary in building a successful career. This role gives an exposure to work on various ERPs.
- Client co-ordination & client relationship
- Understanding Business needs of the client
- Responsibility of compliances and deliverables (Statutory and other) MIS, TDS, GST etc
- Good knowledge of Indian GAAP, schedule VI, Income tax etc
- Experience in preparation of financial statements as per schedule VI, Notes to Accounts, Directors Report, Tax Audit report.
- Identifying control points in clients business and processes
- Finding and resolving accounting / legal issues – highlighting current / probable statutory non-compliances
- Billing and Recovery
- Co-ordination with the bankers
- Work planning and scheduling
- Resource planning
Related Jobs (10)
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on September 12, 2017 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on August 17, 2017 Full Time
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time