We have a rare opportunity for a Business Manager with experience in capital works and or facilities management operations in a commercial environment to play a pivitol role within our DEXUS portfolio. The key responsible of this role will be to manage the internal processes of the Capital Works Group to ensure compliance, quality and consistency across all projects. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Engaging of senior managers and stakeholders across departments and teams to identify business process improvement opportunities
- Overseeing and managing contracting process including maintaining key relationships with DEXUS legal and external legal partners
- Creating, managing and overseeing compliance with internal processes/templates for the Capital Works Group
- Creation, managing and issuing of Capital Works business unit reports
- overseeing project management of innovation, business improvement or change projects
- Financial management of the Capital Works business unit financials including timesheet management, ongoing reporting of costs and recoveries, and management of recovery process.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar position ideally within the property industry and have superior analytical, time management, project management and stakeholder management skills. ideally within the property industry. You should be an engaging leader with the ability to inspire a large team whilst driving performance and striving for success. Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential along. Strong attention to detail and verbal written and communication skills are paramount.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then contact us today.
Please note that due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role; only short listed candidates will be contacted.2841