1. Actively seek for new clients and business development activities.
2. Write market analyses, feasibility studies, business plans and franchise structure outlines for franchisor clients for clients seeking to become franchisors.
3. Produce financial data, projecting cash flow performance of proposed franchise systems to develop and support recommendations in studies and other documents or as an end-project in and of itself.
4. Write proposals, meet with prospective clients, and perform other activities related to generation of new business for the organization.
5. Development clients, lead break-out meetings, and assist client in structuring the franchise program.
6. Effectively perform prospective c client tours by explaining the benefits of the strategic planning process to prospective clients.
7. Identifying additional client needs and sell appropriate services.
8. Obtain market information for the organization and clients.
9. Maintain on-going client contract.