CBRE is the world’s premier, full service real estate services company with 356 offices across 58 countries worldwide.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic self starter to work within our high performing City Sales and Victorian Retail Investments division as a Database Administrator. This is a vitally important role to be the one point of contact in the team for all contacts and database related enquiries and ensuring all data is complete and correct. Key responsibilities will include;
- Entering new and updating existing information in the database to assist the team in maintaining clean and accurate data vital to the team’s success.
- Inputting all new information in sale and contracts from external sources.
- Train all sales personnel in using RECD (internal database).
- Assist with phoning all the enquiries on the database then entering new information and sale details.
- Attending to all database enquiries.
- Data analysis.
- Other general administration duties as required.
This is an entry level position where experience in property related activities would be beneficial, as would any administrative experience. You will display a strong client focus with a high attention to detail and have the ability to build effective relationships with both external clients and internal staff. You will be hardworking, efficient and be comfortable managing multiple deadlines. Organisation, process driven and proficiency in core MS packages along with excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative are essential.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note that due to the high volume of respondents anticipated for this role; only short listed candidates will be contacted.2836