1. Responsible for achieving the Service targets and ensure budgeted revenue.
2. Allocate the manpower for respective zones/ routes.
3. Organize monthly service calls for warranty paid-maintenance lifts.
4. Organize and arrange for supply of materials for repairs and service.
5. Ensure that the SEB contract renewals are made in time and the collections of payments are made.
6. Plan for and carry out preventive maintenance work on a regular basis.
7. Provide the necessary technical support to the various service technicians.
8. Analyze and discuss with the technical service manager/trouble shooting engineers and evolve suitable remedial measures for preventive maintenance of LIS.
9. Coordinate with the technicians for feedback and analyze the ways and means to reduce call outs and ensure better service.
10. Meet customers and attend to their grievances.
11. Ensure that the service commercial aspects like contract renewals, contracts pending, contract collections and forecast analysis are reviewed on a regular basis
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:After Sales Service
Service Management Technical Support service supervisor elevator lifts customer service customer care service operation
Related Jobs (10)
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on September 12, 2017 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on August 17, 2017 Full Time
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time