- Support the Managing Director and NSW Director.
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- Western Sydney, Parramatta CBD Location
We have an exciting opening for a proactive Executive Assistant to join a high performing office based in Parramatta. Providing a high standard of administrative and secretarial support to our Managing Director, Western Sydney & South Sydney offices and the NSW Director, Metropolitan Development & Investments. This fast paced role would suit a highly organised and efficient person, who enjoys managing multiple priorities and possesses both initiative and a strong service focus. Some responsibilities of the role include;
- Provide high quality executive assistant support to the Managing Director – Western Sydney & South Sydney and Director, NSW Metropolitan Development and Investments, including the drafting of documentation and correspondence as instructed.
- Extensive diary management
- Typing of general correspondence, memorandums, emails, and any other typing as directed.
- Answering calls that come through with an aim to assist clients once the experience has been gained.
- Creating expense reports, and all other team financial reconciliations
- Creating Agency Agreements
- Management of marketing campaigns including ordering of services (eg signboards, web listings), managing and monitoring vendor invoices, timely creation of recovery codes, payments of marketing funds and regular reconciliations.
- Maintain CV’s, testimonials and track records and ensure they are updated regularly.
- Develop and maintain appropriate systems for co-ordination of projects, activities, tasks and actions arising from meetings and follow up when appropriate.
- Coordinating travel arrangements including flights, accommodation and car hire as required.
- Act as the main contact and conduit with external marketing agents throughout the marketing process.
- Preparation of Information Memorandums and due diligence packs for distribution as requested and required.
- Co-ordinate general marketing initiatives, including researching, preparing, assembling, editing, formatting associated with the sale of various property types.
- Organize and maintain all confidential files, documents and other materials, including archiving all files as necessary.
- Actively being involved as a team member with and supporting other administration staff within the department to ensure deadlines are met and focusing on cross skilling to provide stable support during periods of absence.
- Co-ordinate and maintain filing, archiving in both physical and electronic form.
- General administration items and other duties as required.
- You are required to carry out all tasks that may be incidental to the performance of your duties and responsibilities, and also such other tasks as the employer may reasonably direct from time to time.
To be successful in this position you must be able to demonstrate significant experience in a similar role, preferably within the commercial real estate sector. You will be self-motivated and have the ability to build effective working relationships with both external clients and internal staff. You will be a quick learner, hard working, efficient and be comfortable managing multiple demands. An advanced level of computer competency is essential and experience using InDesign would be highly regarded.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note that due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role; only short listed candidates will be contacted.2850