Rare opportunity – Senior level support role
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly experienced, Senior Executive Assistant to support the CBRE Asia Pacific Valuations and Consulting Executive Managing Director. This exciting opportunity will see you acting as an integral part of the Valuations and Consulting team and your contribution will be truly valued. Key responsibilities of the role are;
- Acting as the first point of contact for all enquiries to the EMD’s office.
- Liaising with a diverse internal client group in addition to a vast number of external clients.
- Managing a busy, challenging diary and responding appropriately to correspondence.
- Arranging complex international and domestic travel commitments, including management of visa requirements.
- Reconciliation of expenses.
- File and documentation management.
- Attending a variety of meetings and taking detailed notes.
- Acting with discretion and with confidentiality at all times.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate significant experience previously supporting a “C” level executive in a large, corporate environment. You should be organised, efficient, client focused and possess a high degree of flexibility, diplomacy and emotional intelligence. Impeccable presentation along with a high level of attention to detail, superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters are essential. Experience working within Asia and managing International travel requirements including Visa coordination is also desirable.
You will be rewarded by the opportunity to work collaboratively with a regional leader in a market leading organisation throughout an exciting period of change and growth.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.2840