Our Asset Services business has a great opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team working onsite at a our key client in Wellington. Reporting to the Facility Manager, this position will see you working as part of a team assisting on all building related services and functions .
An overview of the responsibilities of the role is as follows;
- Responds to tenant inquiries and concerns and ensures timely and quality service delivery.
- Assists in the management of subcontractors for the ad hoc and preventative maintenance requirements of the portfolio.
- Creates and assigns work orders / purchase orders and service orders to multiple technicians and subcontractors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports and maintains files.
- Checks accuracy on completed paperwork/electronic documents submitted by vendors.
- Close out open projects / open works as required.
- Assists with the regular inspections of the facilities.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have previous experience within the property industry as well as;
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken,
- High attention to detail including advanced spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management and organisation ability
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.