Our Asset Services business has a great opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join our team working onsite at a Medical facility based in Wellington. Reporting to the Senior Facility Manager, this position will see you accountable for managing and delivering on all building related services and functions on an efficient and cost effective basis. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Establish effective day-to-day business relationships with the clients, tenants, contractors and other relevant stakeholders,
- Manage and implement initiatives and projects in a seamless and timely manner,
- Supervise and monitor performance of contractors and suppliers,
- Preparing and managing operational budgets,
- Manage H&S and all other safety programs for the assets,
- Manage and supervise maintenance and repair works,
- Monitor service standards in line with client expectations on an ongoing basis,
- Complete monthly status reports and other reporting as requested by the client.
This is a challenging, diverse position where you must be committed to delivering client satisfaction with a solutions focus approach. In addition to your strong technical capability and knowledge of statutory legislation, you will possess superior stakeholder management skills.
To be considered for this role you possess a strong technical background and or trade qualification. Experience working in Medical facilities will be highly advantageous. Your outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels, high attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple tasks and the ability to understand the client’s service delivery expectations, and deliver is imperative. You will have detailed knowledge of building services, maintenance management, contractual procedures, health and safety compliance and financial control.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today. To express your interest in this role please submit your CV and covering letter.
Please note that that due to a high volume of response anticipated for this role; only short listed candidates will be contacted.2856