Purpose of the job
Develop the quality assurance plan and programme, set out the standards and ensure production outputs to reflect customer requirements and ensure the quality of fabric, total cutting procedure, finishing packing and other garments accessories meeting the customers requirements as well as Viyellatexs own standards.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
1. Lead and develop an effective team of QA, QC and technical staff who are responsible for all quality related assignments/issues.
2. Develop and improve existing QC systems to meet the international standards and ensure production outputs are in line with company specifications.
3. Control and ensure quality of sewing, finishing, packing as per customers precondition.
4. Liaison with the buyers regarding major quality issues
5. Identify quality issues and analyze complex problems; recommend and implement preventive and/or corrective actions.
6. Monitor and support the quality issues and communicate with audit and pre inspection team.
7. Control, execute and ensure the projected budget as per the company plan.
8. Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
9. Check daily report and analyze and feedback for corrective and productive action.
10. Supervise subcontract related garments production and quality.
11. Maintain effective communications with members of the buying, merchandising and production, planning, CAD, and some other departments.
12. Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
13. Ensure and maintain a clean and tidy site.
14. Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time.
15. Develop training materials and provide training to all concerns on regular basis.
16. Evaluate staff performance, ensure floor discipline, Zero NC, identify training needs and manage their career development.
Internal & external Relationship :
Internal: Production, planning, CAD, HR, IE, Merchandising, Cutting, Finish, Embroidery, Print, Dyeing section.
External: Subcontract sources, Buyer, Buying QC.
Required critical behavioural competencies :
Goal orientation, Communication & Collaboration, Critical thinking & Problem solving, Leading people, Planning & Organizing.
Required key skills (functional/technical):
Knowledge on TQM and other modern quality concept.
Fabric knowledge, technical knowledge on garments manufacturing (Finishing, Cutting, Printing, Embroidery)
Reporting skill, computer skill.
Tertiary, Degree in Textiles, or relevant discipline
8+ years of relevant working experience essential.
knit knit garment
QAD garment quality
Related Jobs (10)
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on September 12, 2017 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on August 17, 2017 Full Time
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time