At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
Due to an internal promotion we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Shared Services Learning and Development team. Some of the key areas of responsibility include;
- Managing Learning & Development Mailbox
- Updating and administrating the CBRE Learning Management System
- Co-ordinate with L&D team to develop training schedules and rosters.
- Set rooms for training sessions including arranging all necessary equipment, catering etc,
- Preparing presentations/training templates and training material. This includes printing & binding of manuals, posters, reference sheets, attendance sheets and any other materials requested by Training/L&D Manager.
- Producing reporting on training statistics – weekly, monthly and for other ad hoc requests.
- Assisting with the uploading of training data into PeopleSoft as training sessions occur/are completed and maintaining records
- Coordinate and send out all training invitations to employees
- Processing notifications of new starters to ensure training occurs within specified time frames.
- Ad hoc administrative support as required.
This is an excellent role in which the successful candidate will have the genuine opportunity to play a key part of what is an exciting time for our Learning and Development team.
Please note that due to the high volume of respondents anticipated for this role; only short listed candidates will be contacted.2837