The incumbent will be responsible to:
1. Identify hospitals in a particular state.
2. Accountable for selling HSG programs to Hospitals
3. Relationship building with all major stakeholders such as Doctors, Hospitals and Schools
4. Connecting to the hospitals and making MOU to support HSG
5. Getting offers and discounts from Hospitals and other healthcare institutes
6. Implement/ drive brand value messages and interventions to fulfill school needs and assist with device training.
7. Coordinate with hospitals and doctors to keep track of the responsibility.
Salary:INR 3,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Healthcare and Hospitals
Related Jobs (10)
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on September 12, 2017 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on August 17, 2017 Full Time
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time