1. Have very good knowledge on manufacturing process (Sheet metal, Casting, Plastics, Machining)
2. Knowledge of product/component manufacturing, process planning etc.
3. Should be having project management experience at least 4-5 years
4. Experience in plant related activities and assembly lines would be an added advantage
5. Ability to interface with cross functional teams effectively
6. Good Communication and Inter-personal skills
7. very good People handling skills
8. Able to manage team size of about 10 people with technically intensive projects, able to mentor, set and evaluate goal achievement, team building and manage deployment
9. Good understanding of quality processes and following
10. Required to have good understanding of product development process (PEP) and design review techniques.
Related Jobs (10)
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on September 12, 2017 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on August 17, 2017 Full Time
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time