We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager/Marketing Coordinator with exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills to join our Cairns office.
The Office Manager/Marketing Coordinator will play a pivotal role managing the day to day running of the office and provide a broad range of administrative and marketing support to the Managing Director and Senior Agents. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- Secretarial support to the Director and Agents
- Manage Reception including answering phones, greeting clients and mail
- Coordination of marketing campaigns
- Preparation of documents including reports, submissions, lease agreements
- Administration and coordination of all media requirements for a portfolio of marketing campaigns, including drafting and production of media schedules and tracking of budgets
- Coordination, booking, implementation and management of approved marketing and PR initiatives and materials for each campaign
- Manage all office stationary supplies
- Manage Petty Cash, reconcile expenses & liaise with Brisbane Head Office in relation to Accounts and Payroll or Credit Control
- Assist with the coordination of social events
- Undertake other adhoc duties and tasks as required
To be successful you will have previous experience in a similar Office Management/Marketing Coordinator role. You will have excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment. You must be a strong administrator with advanced MS Office and typing skills and have the ability to manage a number of ongoing projects simultaneously.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note, due to the volume anticipated for this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.2842