We currently have an opportunity for a proactive and experienced Valuations Secretary to support our Hotel Valuations team in our Brisbane CBD Office.
You will provide a broad range of administrative support duties to the team. This challenging role will suit a person who enjoys a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparation of reports, submissions and correspondence with minimal instruction.
- Collate and prepare appendences including title searches and planning documents.
- Management of cost recovery and employee expenses.
- Liaise with internal and external clients and answer all incoming enquiries.
- Organise meetings, client activities and functions, catering, meeting rooms.
- Manage correspondence.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- File management and maintenance of a filing database
- Other secretarial and administrative duties to the team as required
The successful candidate should have intermediate to advanced level in MS Office particularly Word and Excel with previous experience in a similar support role. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and colleagues and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Being proactive and working with minimal supervision, a high level of attention to detail, excellent organisation and time management skills and a flexible approach are essential.
Please note that due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role; only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.2838