Diverse and challenging role
Dynamic and fast paced environment
Sydney CBD location
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We have an exciting newly created opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking Personal Assistant to work alongside the head of our successful Global Workplace Solutions division. Providing a high level of administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director Pacific, this fast paced role would suit a highly organised and efficient person who enjoys managing multiple priorities and possesses both initiative and a strong service focus.
Some of your key responsibilities will also include:
- Supporting the Managing Director with the execution of key strategies to grow this dynamic business e.g. organising solutioning calls, document production and liaising with Sales Management and Client Care.
- Diary management, emails, organising meetings (client and internal) and functions/events where required.
- Travel bookings for the wider GWS team.
- Draft, review and prepare correspondence, reports, PowerPoint presentations and other documentation.
- Expenses, coding, creating requisitions, system updates.
- All general administration as required.
To be successful in this position you must be able to demonstrate solid experience in a similar role. You will have advanced skills in MS packages particularly Word, Excel and Outlook. In addition to having excellent time management and organisational skills, you must be client focused with a strong attention to detail and have the ability to build strong relationships with both staff and external clients. As this is a newly created role, a proactive and energetic attitude and flexible approach to work are essential. You will be rewarded by the opportunity to form an integral part of an established, successful team within a global company.
If contributing to the success of an exciting and rewarding team appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates anticipated for this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.2843