Experienced and progressive team
Perth CBD location
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Due to huge growth, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Manager to join our close knit team based in the Perth office and take responsibility for managing project solutions, with direct accountability for project delivery. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all facets of project management including budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk for projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Dealing directly with clients to define project requirements then preparing scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifying project delivery resources, conduct standard to complex request for proposals, complete bid analysis, lead evaluation interviews, recommend resources to clients.
- Leading project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implementing communication plans and project documentation governance.
- Tracking progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Report status and variances. Create action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implementing change management routines to assess change requests.
- Identifying complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Provides supervision, coach and mentor team members.
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have experience in project management and commercial office fit-out and / or base building design and construction. You will be degree qualified (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) with ability to:
- Comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex business documents, respond effectively to sensitive issues, write reports, manuals, speeches and articles, make effective and persuasive presentations to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Calculate complex figures, forecast and prepare budgets, conduct financial/business analysis.
- Solve problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Read and understand architectural drawings.
- Competent in MS Office with knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts and construction practices.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to contribute to the continued growth of a business with the support of a global platform. If working in a rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note that due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role, only short listed candidates will be contacted.2835