Assistant / Dy. Manager – Sales Private Schools (SLS) – Profile: (On roll employee) Reporting to Vertical head
* It is a target based job. He/ She will have to close and implement NSQF courses in 40 Private schools in HP, Punjab, Haryana in every academic year. Target will be revised every year.
* To promote skill based education in Private schools independently.
* Responsible for Training & Development of Sales team
* To identify, appoint, train and service, new Solution Providers, trainers and sales teams to promote Sales.
* Visit schools and educational institutes to introduce / start vocation courses offered by Labournet through different boards.
* Give presentation to Schools Principals, management and staff regarding Skill Development projects.
* Conduct class room sessions of students and parents time to time to educate about the project.
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with schools, institutes, internal teams and promoters of project.
* Ensure the timely collection of payments through Solution Providers, trainers and Schools.
* Solely responsible for Sales and service in own Territory and as per company requirements.
* Coordinate with Labournet teams for business development and support.
* She/ he will be responsible for retaining the schools signed by Labournet.
* She / He should be responsible for renewal of agreements with schools.
* To maintain the daily trackers, payment trackers.4243
Related Jobs (10)
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on September 12, 2017 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on August 17, 2017 Full Time
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time