- 1.Candidates should have very strong security analysis and forensics capabilities with hands-on experience in security solutions
2. Should have strong IT and Technology background.
3. Should have very strong knowledge in IT security solutions including but not limited to Firewall, NGFW, IPS, IDS, SIMSEM, AV, Content Filtering, Cloud Security, PT, and Security Scanners .
4. Strong understanding of IT protocols and related hacking methodologies.
5. Experience in SOC (Security Operations Center) or having experience as IT security consultant / Security Analyst preferable .
6. Certifications such CEH (Certified Ethical Hacking) & experience in Penetration Testing / Vulnerability Audits.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Planning and implementing cyber security measures to protect information systems, operation systems, data networks, and data. Security analysts are expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, hackers methodologies, and technologies in order to anticipate and prevent security incidents including but not limited to data loss, data leak, denial of services, and service outages.
1)Handle 1st level security support incidents and escalate to higher levels including 3rd level vendor support as required.
2)Analyze reported security events and incidents and recommend remediation and improvement actions
3)contribute to the development of appropriate IT Security policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls in line with the corporate IT Security framework.
4)Identify and assess security risks and assist in implementing measures to manage and mitigate all identified risks.
5)Participate in closing identified security audit points.
6)Periodically report on IT security status, security systems efficiency, and recommended improvements to management.
7)Organize and conduct trainings for employees to increase security awareness.
Related Jobs (10)
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on September 12, 2017 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on August 17, 2017 Full Time
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time