* Administer over all maintenance operations by providing support to supervisory staff and continually improving maintenance programs such as preventive/predictive maintenance, scheduling/planning, and execution through utilization of the Maintenance SOP’s.
* Establish goals and objectives for maintenance department and developing / maintaining a means of tracking and communicating progress.
* Collaborate with maintenance staff and other departments to prepare an annual budget. This budget includes labor costs, repair materials, outside contractor cost and major repair items.
* Plan regular, predictive, preventive maintenance schedules and follow up for its implementation.
* Support & implement continuous improvement plan in terms of effective utilization of plant & machinery.
* Should have exposure in erection, installations of new projects in foods line.
* Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports; review reports on costs of work done, materials used & labor expended.
* Preparing budget for inventory of essential spares to be kept for maintenance as well as preventive maintenance.
* Prepare SOP for maintenance, preventive maintenance, record of maintenance.
Salary:INR 8,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Maintenance Department Senior Manager- Maintenance
Related Jobs (10)
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on September 12, 2017 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on August 17, 2017 Full Time
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time