We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our high performing Project Management team that specialise in property advisory and client side project management to top tier clients. Based in our Brisbane office you will take responsibility for managing project solutions, with direct accountability for project delivery predominately within commercial office and retail space and projects within the education sector. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Managing clients and multiple projects simultaneously,
- Managing day-to-day client interaction and expectations,
- Preparation of project time & cost schedules,
- Obtaining client briefs and managing design phases,
- Determine resource requirements of each project and assign individual responsibilities,
- Contract Administration,
- Stakeholder / End user management,
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Provide supervision, coach and mentor team members
- Ad hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you will have completed a Tertiary qualification in Project Management or a related field. You must have experience in Project Management with either construction, consultancy group or design related organisation and understand the importance and requirement to complete projects to time, budget and quality parameters. You will need to be a self starter with strong business development acumen and with a strong customer service orientation, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. Attention to detail, strong computer and organisational skills are also required.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to contribute to the continued growth of a business with the support of a global platform. If working in a rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note that due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role, only short listed candidates will be contacted.2845