- Global Corporate Environment
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Supportive, friendly team
- Varied & challenging role
CBRE is the world’s premier, full-service real estate Services Company with 350+ offices across 60+ countries worldwide.
We currently have a position available for a Software Help Desk Officer in our Business Systems Team within our Asset Services division. The Business Systems Team is integral to the overall service delivery to Asset Services staff across the Pacific region. Reporting to the Platform and Delivery Manager the key responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Provide technical advice and assistance to Asset Services staff as required on systems use.
- Be accessible and respond in a timely manner to staff enquiries; provide clear advice and options to suit needs.
- Log calls into our helpdesk system, giving clear examples of issues and steps to replicate
- Liaise with the technical team, test solutions provided and communicate back to the business when updates have been provided
- Liaise regularly with the Platform and Delivery Manager to determine the urgency, priority and/or resources required to satisfy requests from the business.
To be successful in this position you should have IT Help Desk/customer service/call centre experience, be client focused and be able to work within a team who pride themselves on continuous improvement. You should be highly competent with Microsoft Office applications and previous knowledge of accounting software / facilities maintenance software and/or Microsoft SQL will be highly regarded. You will also need excellent time management, analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail. Experience using MRI and or Yardi is highly desirable.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note that due to the high volume of respondents anticipated for this role; only short listed candidates will be contacted.2847