- Responsible for planning, organizing, development and implementation of all of the Projects and Support internal and external communications strategies, marketing strategies and public relations activities
- Oversees and directs development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations
- Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions.
- Responsible for all executive communication – involves communication from executives to the rest of the company or the public or communication from executive to another executive
- Assists the communications leads with establishing and maintaining the credibility of the communications project and its deliverables with all stakeholders
- Works with the business and Public Relations department to communicate the operational change internally, as well as to regulators and national media, etc.
- Manages, plans, directs, controls and implements a proactive communication program to enhance the reputation of the program and visibility of the field
- Ensures all project level communication activities meet standards of PMO
- Plans and coordinates travel for PMO for external and internal events
- Manages and handles several information channels and platforms (from live interviews to press releases to social media)
- Organizes corporate events to promote the program and project level initiatives
- Reviews and determines if communication coming in or going out from the program is appropriate and accurate emails, website, posters, newspaper articles, videos etc.
- Helps to edit and modify the communication so it is suitable and proficient
- Participates in strategic planning with the Executive Director
- Creates and maintains an organizational communication flow chart
- Produces content for distribution through several information channels and platforms (email, website, TV screens etc.)
- Oversees the programs digital communication, including the content for the website, social media, and newsletters
- Provides final approval for new communications staff
- Approves team members’ time reports in a conscientious and timely manner.
- Project oversight in applying consistent procedures, standards, and using approved templates and metrics measurements.
- Responsible for maintaining central document repository.
- When necessary, develop project templates, policy, and procedures, standards /documentation
- Maintain open communication lines with IS, stakeholder (the Business), and other PMO unit leads.
- Facilitates team and Business (proponent) meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Lead, motivate and mentor staff members; set clear expectations, managed staff performance and build high morale among staff members
- Provide a project support environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change .
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his fullest potential.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Manages day-to-day Stakeholder (Business proponent) interaction.
- Sets and manages Stakeholder expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with Stakeholder personnel that foster ties.
- Communicates effectively with Stakeholder to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase Stakeholder satisfaction and deepen relationships.
Related Jobs (10)
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on September 12, 2017 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk Working From Home Customer Service on August 17, 2017 Full Time
Project Manager – Highways (north East) for Arunachal Pradesh on June 24, 2017 Full Time